How does a parent voluntarily put their child into a group home?

You don’t. Instead, you should have filed a police report the second she assaulted you and had her charged criminally. I am sure that a year spent in juvenile detention is exactly what the little brat needs and deserves. And you do the same thing when she assaults the other children. I am sure that after one or two convictions, she will either wise up or she will be spending years incarcerated. Yes, counseling is “nice” if you can afford the luxury of letting her beat the family up while she figures herself out…but home improvement I think a criminal conviction will be more painful and appropriate. And if you do not report her to the police and she seriously injures either you or her siblings, you will be held responsible as you knew what she had been and done nothing useful to stop it (if counseling hasn’t worked so far, it isn’t going to…your daughter needs serious consequences for her actions).

If I were you, I would hire a good lawyer and go to the police and file a police report. Your kid needs a boot to the butt and the police DIY are in the position to do it. (By the way, a group home isn’t enough…your daughter is a thug and if she beat the crap out of any of the other group home residents, their parents or guardians will be green energy suing YOU for damages….) I know this is going to be tough for you but this is what is best for you and your other children. As for your daughter, she is going to get exactly what she deserves, and probably needs…a rather rude awakening. Good luck and God bless.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s